How We Collect and Use Information
nuResponse asks and receives permission to collect your persoanl information, when we need it to identify you ("Personal Information"). Your personal information is used to create your personal access to our marketing product/service, and to contact you in the course of using our product/service. Financial information that is collected is used to verify, identity and to bill either you or your company for products and services, as applicable. Demographic and profile data collected by nuResponse may be used to tailor this web site or any requested email communications, and to display information that is more relevant to you. nuResponse also compiles demographic and product use information.
Types of Communication You Can Expect from nuResponse
Helping business owners gives us purpose! Purpose allows us to LOVE what we do. So, success begets success and we like it that way.
- Email Receipts - When you use place an order with nuResponse, you will naturally be receiving an email receipt for your purchase.
- Terminate Your Account - If you cancel your account with nuResponse, we will send you a verification email.
- System Alerts - All registered, active (non-dormant), nuResponse user accounts may receive mandatory "System Alert" messages which usually consist of: planned outages, system improvements (that may directly affect your account), version updates, point releases, abuse warnings, and important customer service information. Our "System Alert" messages are brief and non-promotional in nature. We promise to keep them as boring as possible.
- Automated Responses - If you submit a web form on our site, you will receive an automated email message. For example: if you send a help ticket to nuResponse, our system might automatically send you a brief survey email, requesting your feedback on how your issue was resolved. We use this information to improve our customer service. Submitting a help ticket does not add you to any mailing list.
- Promotional Emails - We do not send promotional emails unless you have requested them. We may send a newsletter, Small business Marketing tips, and/or other informational articles on a regular basis if you have requested to receive these emails.
- Customer Service - We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the user's wishes.
Breach of Security
Nobody is safe from hackers these days. nuResponse will notify you as soon as possible if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which directly or materially affects you, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
Safeguarding Your Information
Credit Card Processing Verification Seal To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions.
Contacting nuResponse about Privacy
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us:
3510 NE 3rd Ave
Camas, WA 98607